Table of Contents
- 1. SECURE GARDEN BEDS WITH CHICKEN WIRE.
- 2. SECTION OFF A PLAY AREA.
- 3. CAREFULLY SELECT FERTILIZER.
- 4. KNOW WHAT NOT TO PLANT.
- 5. GET A PET HOUSE.
- 6. STICK TO PET-FRIENDLY FABRICS ON PATIO FURNITURE.
- 7. BE WARY OF BIRD FEEDERS.
- 8. PAVE YOUR PATHS.
Most people plant in their garden, and what if their pets always rush into the garden and destroy your plant? Here are the tips that keep your pets away from your garden.
1. SECURE GARDEN BEDS WITH CHICKEN WIRE.
This is an easy, safe and inexpensive way to keep your pets off your garden beds.
2. SECTION OFF A PLAY AREA.
You can create a sandbox for your pet by digging a long, shallow area and filling it with sand
3. CAREFULLY SELECT FERTILIZER.
Manure, seaweed and compost are fertilizers that are safe for your pets to be around. Be sure to do a lot of research if you pick something besides these options.
4. KNOW WHAT NOT TO PLANT.
5. GET A PET HOUSE.
It’s a great way to keep your pets cool and away from any hazardous materials.
6. STICK TO PET-FRIENDLY FABRICS ON PATIO FURNITURE.
Wood, leather and wicker are safe options for your pets, and wonderful options for your designs.
7. BE WARY OF BIRD FEEDERS.
While we love birds, some can produce feces that have a lot of bacteria.
8. PAVE YOUR PATHS.
You can teach your pet to walk on the pavement which will be easier on their paws… and your flowers.